This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FAHS
Samples in periodicals archive:
Flushing Area Historical Society 431 W. Main St. Flushing, MI 48433 810. 487.
The Flushing Depot was built in 1888 and provided passenger service until 1971. In 1975 it was converted to the "Depot Restaurant," but in 1980 a fire gutted the building leaving only the outside walls standing. In February 1984 the former owners donated the remains of the building to the Flushing Area Historical Society. Under the leadership of Paul Wightman, fund raisers, private donations and grants from the Community Development Block Grants and Michigan Equity Funds provided money for restoration.