If you haven't already, we suggest you try Acronym Finder first!
has 7 verified
definitions for PACTS
Our 'Attic' has 12 unverified meanings for PACTS
Possible Meanings of PACTS
Acronym Finder has 7 verified definitions for PACTS
- Parliamentary Advisory Committee for Transport Safety
- Partnerships for Achieving Careers in Technology and Science
- Parent Adolescent and Child Training Skills
- Performance Assessment for Colleges and Technical Schools
- Parents as Career Transition Supports
- Parlimentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety
- Parents as Career Transition Support
- Partnerships Accessibility and Connectivity Transformation Strategies
- Public Access Cordless Telecommunication Service
- Parliamentary Council for Transport Safety
- People Against Commercial Television in Schools
- Public Access Cordless Telecommunications Services
Acronym Attic: Searching over 3 million acronyms, abbreviations, and initialisms
All trademarks/service marks referenced on this site are properties of their respective owners.
Acronym Attic is ©2005-2008, Acronym Finder, All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Acronym Finder
About these results